You may register on the Site to receive e-mail notifications or to participate in Insider Perks by completing the online form at www.Laikee.com or otherwise opting in or signing up. To unsubscribe from any e-mail service, you can click on any “Unsubscribe” link in a message from Laikee Store. For more information about our Insider Perks Program, please see the section Insider Perks below.
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, logos, trade names, and service marks displayed on our Site are our registered or unregistered trademarks, or those of third parties who have authorized their use (the “Marks”). You may download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site or documents available for download for your personal use and records. Otherwise, you may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify the Marks in any way. The use of our Marks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on our Site are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. The absence of a trademark, trade name, or service mark does not constitute a waiver of our intellectual property rights concerning the trademark, trade name, or service mark. We will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law including criminal prosecution. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on our Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. Use of any materials on our Site is at your own risk.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- Engaging in activity that may compromise the Site.
- Hacking the Site, trying to change the behavior of the Site, accessing data not intended for you, logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, trying to breach security or authentication measures
- Engaging in the use of worms, viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses
- Engaging in any activity designed to impede the use of the Site by other users, including overloading and flooding.
- Framing or deep linking into the Site.
- Improperly using communications for spamming, phishing, mail bombing or crashing, forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or forging communications on behalf of the Site or to the Site.
- Accessing the Site by means of automated process, spiders, bots or similar device.
- Misrepresenting the identity of a user, impersonating any person or entity.
- Falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site.
- Expressly stating or implying that we endorse any statement you make.
- Conducting fraudulent activities on the Site.
- Sending unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of Laikee Store, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Using the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity.
- Harvesting or collecting personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
Materials from our Site may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without our prior written consent. Unless otherwise specified, all materials on our Site are made available only to provide information and are for personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to use or access the Site in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or the networks connected to our servers; interfere with any third party's use and enjoyment of our Site; or attempt to gain unauthorized access to accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any of our servers through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
User Suspension and/or Termination of Access
Links to Third Party Sites
Any links to other websites not owned or operated by Laikee Store are provided solely as a convenience for you. Laikee Store’s listing of any third party does not create a partnership or affiliation with the third party. Laikee Store’s listing of any third parties does not constitute sponsorship or endorsement of these professionals or service providers. You shall make a competent consumer decision before employing the services of any listed third party professional or service provider. You bear all risk associated with the employing of any third party and obtaining their goods or services. We encourage you to read and understand the terms and conditions of use of any linked sites that you visit.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, AND/OR LISTED PRICES THAT ARE DESCRIBED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE OR THE INFORMATION INCLUDED ON OUR SITES, INCLUDING THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. LAIKEE STORE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
THIS DISCLAIMER INCLUDES ANY LISTING OF ANY THIRD PARTY GOODS OR SERVICE PROVIDER INCLUDED IN THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, LAIKEE STORE AND ITS PARTNERS, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION OR FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, OR THE LIKE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL LAIKEE STORE AND/OR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND SUPPLIERS, AND/OR ANY OF THE RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR ONLINE FAILURE, OR FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LAIKEE STORE OR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, AND/OR THE RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LAIKEE STORE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU (FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, OR OTHERWISE) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS OUR SITES OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), WHICHEVER IS GREATER. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY DUE TO YOUR ACCESS, BROWSING ON, OR USE OF OUR SITES OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM OUR SITES.
By submitting any content to Laikee Store (including photos), via this Site or otherwise, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
For any content that you submit, you grant Laikee Store a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
Laikee Store respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Laikee Store’s copyright agent with the following information.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The location of the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Laikee Store’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows: email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. To be considered for a posted job opportunity, you must submit an application. Applications are active for 30 days, after which you must reapply.
We maintain our Site from our corporate offices in State of Texas and we make no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access our Site from locations outside of the United States of America, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. The information on our Site is intended only for use and access by persons residing in the United States and its territories. You may not use our Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations.
A “Welcome Offer” for Insider Perks members will be emailed to you after your member profile is completed and/or updated with your first and last name, phone number, and email address. Members who have a completed profile with their last and first name, phone number, email address, and birth month and day will receive a “Birthday Bonus” offer each year during their birth month. The offer will be emailed to you. The offer is valid at an Laikee Store store and is subject to any terms and conditions set forth on the offer. In order to be eligible to receive your Insider Perks Birthday Bonus offer you must provide your birth month and day at least thirty (30) days prior to your birth month.
You may cancel your membership at any time by notifying Customer Service by email, phone, or in writing. Cancellation may take up to 6-8 weeks to process. Upon cancellation, all membership offers and benefits will be cancelled and deactivated.
You are responsible for any personal tax liability related to participating in the Program. The Program is void where prohibited by federal, state or local law.